Yashwantrao Chavan college of Pharmacy, Ahmednagar Was established in 1994 in the campus Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial and Developemet of foundation in Ahmednagar, Founded by the Hon. President Shri Yashwantrao Gadakh Patil with object to provide value based quality education in Pharmaceutical Health care and Profession to candidates from rural and urban areas. The College of Pharmacy is run in a spacious well-equipped building of its own with library facilities. The pharmacy curriculum is approved by-
1) Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi.
2) All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi.
3) MSBTE Mumbai.
Our aim is to produce professional and dynamic young generation who accepts the career challenges of Twenty first century in global healthcare and fast changing Pharmacy Profession, the Institute also aims for all-round development of the students to help them realize their full potential and career goals. Mr.Ugale R.B. is an officiating as principal. They are adequately supported by well-qualified and trained staff in every department.
• To promote highest quality professional pharmacy education at all levels, to produce competent pharmacists, with entrepreneurship and innovative skills.
• To establish continuing professional development (CPD) programmes in the institution for practicing professionals.
• To strengthen the industry- institution interactions for mutual benefits.
• To create a model pharmacy in the institution to strengthen the relation between public and pharmacy.
• To educate people regarding drugs, drug products, health and population control.